Paging Northwest Passenger Michael...
I've just travelled 14.5 hours, 6,500 miles, 12 time zones! (in coach class...no more to say!) After arriving in Osaka, Japan, everybody leaves the plane with their carry-on and and continuing passengers proceed to passenger screening for another security/passport/boarding pass check. The plane is refueled, cabin cleaned and security checked, the layover takes about 2 hours. After going through the security check, I immediately proceed to the men's room to make an organic deposit! Ahhhhh! After taking care of immediate business i'm walking back to the gate area and hear "paging northwest passenger michael r........, please report to the gate agent"! (it's a lot funnier to hear in a Japanese accent! the name is definately a mouthfull!) now, i know not a soul on the plane or in Osaka! i'm thinking it's about the extra bag of pretzels or whatever it is I'll give it back or whatever. Imagine my surprise when I get to the gate and the agent asks if i mind an upgrade to Business Class (old school first class!). it seems they overbooked coach class for the leg of the trip to Taipei! After careful consideration, i told her okay, if i had too! (HAH!)
Well, that was certainly a bonus!

1 Comments:
Yep! I got it! Now where's the rest of the stories??
By
Unknown, at February 27, 2006 4:26 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home